To quote Lloyd Dobler "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Monday, June 23, 2008

Just to set the record straight......

I think you may have found this site. And maybe you check it out periodically. So if you do this one's for you..........(no, I didn't meant that to be cute and rhyme).
We were friends, when we needed someone there. Over time I developed feelings for you, made sense. We knew each other well, I thought. But I always felt like I was this aside in your life. You treated others with more respect in front of me, you had this way of making me feel like a non-person. And I let this happen, for this I don't blame you.
We went thru some very tough times together, during those times we were closer (more co-pedendant than anything). You accused me of only being nice to you when things were going bad in your life. I think you failed to see that things were going bad for you alot, I think what I was being, in those situations, was a friend. Or at least trying, I think we got too close. When I moved here I should have taken the advice that several friends gave me which was to take this opportunity to leave you in my past. But I didn't. You moved here and even though I thought you had changed and were making more of an effort in your life, you weren't. Not long after you arrived I started seeing the same old person reappear. The lying, the selfishness, the arrogance; they all popped back up again. And then you met someone, and I was happy for you......for a while. Until yet again you started operating in your own self interest. And when she moved in I finally saw what you both had in each other, you were very similar. When I saw this I moved away from the two of you. You thought this was because of the feelings that I told you of long ago. And what you didn't seem to believe was that I was long past that. When I saw you cheating with your roommate's wife I lost all respect for you (I never had any for her). And when I tried to get you to 'fess up, you acted like I was being ridiculous. The one you are with now is so much like you, she cheated on her fiance the first night she met you. You two really are made for each other. I have always felt that you reap what you sew.... this could not be truer.
What I really want you to know is this:
I am over you.
I think that I made the right move by moving on from you.
I hope (against all the odds) that your marriage works.
I found happiness in doing the right thing for me.
I don't regret anything.
I miss our friendship all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm watt cann i sayy bout youh now